Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another WATERCOLOR TRIO Card. I Love this set!

Hi Everyone, I really like these card and I did Case them from a card Tiffany Bauer had on her blog, She does such beautiful projects!
   I am showing 2 cards that are almost the same, can you tell the difference?
   Darlene what do you think?
See below for a list of S.U. supplies i used.
This next picture is of the cards inside and matching envelope.


S.U. SUPPLIES I USED:

Stamps - Watercolor Trio, Tiny Tags & En Francais background  

Cardstock - Very vanilla, Rich Razzleberry & Soft suede 

Inks - Rich Razzleberry & Soft suede

PLUS - Curly label punch, Soft suede 1/2" Polka-dot grosgrain ribbon Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit, Antique brass brads,The Mat Pack and paper piercing Tool.

Please Leave a comment and let me know what you think! and Please contact me if you would like more info!
(209) 634-0704
http://www.barbboutqsbcglobal.net/ email

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?