Monday, May 24, 2010

2 NEW CARDS! Elements of Style & Watercolor Trio




Here is 2 Cards I made Sunday, See below for a list of supplies I used.



S.U. SUPPLIES I USED:
First Card:
Stamps - Elements of Style                  
Cardstock - Black & natural White. 
Inks - Basic Black
PLUS - Square lattice embossing folder,  Large oval & Scalloped oval punches, Black 5/8'' satin ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Second Card:
Stamps - Watercolor Trio.
Cardstock - Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede.
Inks - Melon Mambo, Soft Suede.
PLUS - Square lattice embossing folder, Large oval & Scalloped oval punches,  Extra large flower punch 5/8'' Melon mambo polka-dot grosgrain ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Please Leave a comment and let me know what you think! and Please contact me if you would like more info!

(209) 634-0704
http://www.barbboutqsbcglobal.net/   email

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?