Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Cards I made for my sons and their families.

Here is 2 Valentine cards I made for my sons. They are very fast to make and I think they turned out very nice.

S.U. SUPPLIES I USED:


•Real Red cardstock

•Wisper white cardstock,

I (Heart) Hearts Stamp Set,  in Mini catalog

*Tiny Tags Stamp Set , in Mini catalog

*Grateful Greetings Stamp Set


•Scallop Trim Border Punch, FREE in SAB catalog

* Scallop Trim Corner Punch

•Heart to Heart Punch

*Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon, in Mini catalog
*Real Red 1/2" Epoxy brad, in Mini catalog

*Real Red ink pad,

* Heart Embosslits Die, in Mini catalog

* Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, in Mini catalog
•Stampin' Dimensionals, (best bargain on the planet!)


Please Leave a comment and let me know what you think! and Please contact me if you would like more info!
(209) 634-0704

1 comment:

What do you think?