Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 New Cards using Happy Moments Stamp Set and The Scalloped Trim Border Punch

I Love this set! The Happy Moments stamp set and The scalloped Trim Border Punch used in this project are exclusive Sale-A-Bration products. You can get either of these products for FREE with a $50 purchase; see the Sale-A-Bration brochure for more details.


On The card on the left I used the Scalloped Border and Scalloped Corner Punches to make the scalloped squares and on the card on the right I used the scalloped border punch to make the lace look around the flowers. I colored the flowers using  Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a Blender Pen.

CLOSE UPS BELOW

 
If you would like to learn any of these techniques or other questions please contact me.
Phone: 209- 634-0704

2 comments:

  1. Saw your post on LNS...beautiful job on the cards!! I love the scalloped edge around the circle! I need to give that a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. I love the circle with the scallop. Congratulations and Thank you for sharing.
    Martha Lucia

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?