Sunday, March 13, 2011

2 Sets of Note Cards

Hi Everyone, I just finished making these 2 Sets of Note Cards. The first photo is a 3"x3" set with a little storage box I made using the So Happy for You Stamp set from the Sale A Bration catalog which you can receive free with a $50.00 purchase!
The second Photo is a Larger set 3.5" x 5", I used the note cards on page 171 of the catalog # 107311,  I made using the So Happy for You  and the Bliss Stamp set from the Sale A Bration catalog which you can receive freeone of these with a $50.00 purchase!
For more info Please contact me at barbbout@sbcglobal.net




1 comment:

  1. I saw you on Chat's blog and decided to stop by to see what your creations are like and I love 'em! You do such beautiful work!

    When you get a chance stop by my blog and check it out! http://www.addictstamper.blogspot.com.

    Have a wonderful stampin' day!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?