Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Christmas Cards!!

Hello, I have been working on Christmas cards (they are my favorite Holiday cards to make) and thought I would share them with you. Tomorrow I will post pictures of the 4 cards for my October 11th and 20th classes, they are included in these photos, can you guess which ones they are?
I used Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set.

I used Jolly Old Saint Nick Stamp Set. 

I used Merry Crittermas Stamp Set. 

I used Bells & Boughs Stamp Set. 

 I used Jolly Old Saint Nick Stamp Set. 

I used Lovly as A Tree Stamp Set. 

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful array of lovely cards! very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara your cards are totally adorable!!! I'm going to need to come to one of your classes soon when I get a day during the week off. Miss you!! Hope to talk soon.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?