Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello Everyone, I want to share some Halloween projects that I just finished and it's after 1:00 AM, I can't believe how I just seem to start something and just can't stop until I get it figured out! I saw some Halloween treat projects on the web and just had to try them and put my own spin on them. I just love the first project, it actually holds a small bottle of hand sanitizer!

The second project is some treat holders made with the treat cups and can hold candy etc.
Both of these projects can be altered for any occasion such as Christmas!
If you would like to do a quick class on these in the next week or two let me know so I can set it up!

OK it is now after 2:00 am and I am off to bed.


Here is a front view of my first project
And here is a inside view, See the hand sanitizer!


This is my second project. 1 with candy and 1 without.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?