Friday, July 16, 2010

Card with New Owl Punch - I LOVE this punch!

Hi Everyone, I'm sorry it's been awhile since my last post, I have had 2 of my teenage grandsons for a couple weeks and they kept me really busy but I loved it! Then I just kinda lost my creative side for a bit (I feel it comming back) so I seen some cards made with the owl punch on a blog (wish I could remember which one) and just had to make some! See Photo below.
  I promise to post more info and photo's for the comming Summer Fun card class on July 21st this weekend! I Promise! I will be putting the kits together fo this class this weekend also, Talk about waiting until the last minute.

If you would like more information on these cards or have any questions Please contact me.

Phone (209)634-0704

Email: barbbout@sbcglobal,net

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?